|Booking and Payment
- A booking will only be confirmed upon the return of the
form, duly signed, together with the required deposit of GB£250
- The deposit is non-refundable and the balance due must be
date stated on the confirmation slip (ie eight weeks before your
holiday). Where the balance is not received by the stated
booking will be considered cancelled.
- Payment will be accepted in either sterling or US dollars
not mixed !)
- In the event of a cheque not being honoured by the bank on
which it is drawn, a charge of £10 / $18 will be made.
Cancellation and Changes
- Should circumstances necessitate that you cancel your
booking, the following charges will apply :
prior to 8 weeks before rental
up to to 4 weeks before rental
of full rental cost
within 4 weeks before rental
of full rental cost
- Should you need to alter your booking, every effort
wherever possible to accomodate your needs, an administration fee
£20 / $30 may be charged. However, if the
changes requested are not
possible and you need to cancel your booking, the above terms
apply. Should a replacement rental be found, a
will be made to you.
- In the event of unforseen circumstances, the owners
reserve the right
to move your booking to a villa of equal quality without prior notice.
- In the unlikely event that circumstances beyond the owner's
necessitate the cancellation of the rental arrangement, the owner
reserves the right to cancel any bookings at any time and will only be
liable to refund monies already paid by the client.
owners cannot guarantee that all the facilities described in the
information material will always be availble.
- Our home is reserved exclusively for the party named on the
form, no other person is permitted to stay there without prior
- The property is available after 16:00 pm on the day of
arrival, and must be vacated by 10:00am on the day of
Failure to comply may result in an additional charge being levied
against the security deposit for late departure.
Security, Liability and Insurance
- Accidents do happen and whilst we do not expect you to pay
glass or dish, we hope you will take good care of the property
leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of your
- A security deposit of GB£250 or US$450 is
balance. This will be refunded to you within 30 days of
departure providing keys are returned, and no major or
wilful loss or
damage has occurred.
- The owners and their agents accept no responsibility
personal injury, accident, loss or damage to personal
effects, however caused, therefore you are required to have adequate
cover for the entire period of your rental. The care of valuables
as passports, visas, money, etc. are the
client's responsibility, and the owners and their agents accept no
responsibility for any loss
whatsoever. This waiver also applies to people visiting the
as guests of the client.
- The owners and their agents reserve the right to enter the
premises at any time, for whatever reason.
- Swimming pools can be very dangerous if not used
are specifically required to supervise children at all
times. A pool
fence is provided for client's safety, it is removed or left open
the client's risk.
- A telephone is available for your use. Local
calls are free
charge, but you will be required to pay for all other calls (via
phone card or similar) in full.
- We are sorry that pets cannot be accomodated in our home
- In the interests of hygiene, safety and other
occupants, smoking is
not allowed inside our home. Please restrict any smoking to
- No liability is accepted by the owners or their agents for
loss of main
services or failure of applicances, nor for the consequences of
actions or omissions of persons who may control supply of mains
service, nor any actions taken in the vicinity of the property by
authority over which there is no control by the owners or their agents.
- As the owners of the property, we will not be liable
for loss or
delay caused by any of the following : strikes, industrial
dispute, riot, political
unrest, hostilities, war or threat of war, terrorist activity, fire,
flood, technical/weather problems with transport, aircraft
grounding, closure of airports or ports, weather conditions, or any
beyond the owners', or their agent's,